1. What do the assessments focus on for all pupils?
The Mathematics curriculum is to ensure that pupils will acquire and apply Mathematical concepts and skills. Pupils will develop cognitive and metacognitive skills through a Mathematical approach to problem- solving and develop positive attitudes towards learning Mathematics.
2. How do we prepare our pupils for the exam?
- ensure that the pupils have mastery of their times-tables.
- encourage pupils to draw the model for solving word problems, if applicable.
- remind pupils to be mindful of their presentation of answers. There must be proper number statements shown.